Bookeye® 5 V1A - Cutting-Edge Technology in Industry´s Fastest A1+ Book Scanner
Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional is the wide format book scanner of choice for digitization projects which require formats more than DINA1+ up to 25x36 inches.
Bookeye 5 V1A is extremely book-friendly, safe, and fast. It has the lowest possible footprint in the industry for a desktop model, A1+ book scanner.
Using the cutting-edge camera technology from Image Access, this scanner meets FADGI *** and ISO 19264 guidelines, capturuing images at unmatched speeds. At 600dpi resolution and with all image enhancements turned on, its scanning time is a mere 4 seconds. The cycle time is less than 8 seconds, including all movements of the glass plate.
The Bookeye 5 V1A is the only scanner with a motorized, height adjustable glass top which also can be opened to any user defined angle. The advantages of this unique design are obvious.
The Bookeye 5V1A book cradle is the most versatile in the industry supporting fully opened books at 180° with or without the glass plate as well as partially opened books via its V-shaped book cradle, all in one device. Every other vendor has to offer different models to cover all three scenarios.
The book cradle needs no motors. Because the book cradle is fixed, it can support any book imaginable weighing up to 30kg or 65lbs. The book cradle plates can be separated to accommodate books with spines up to 20cm / 8" widths. A flexible fabric bridges the gap between the individual plates, allowing it to provide optimal support for damaged spines.
Before a new book is scanned, the lift motor lowers the glass plate onto the book until the desired pressure is reached. The pressure is measured highly accurately, and it can be up to 10Kg / 22lbs under operator control. Once the book´s thickness is programmed into the lift mechanics, the scanner only needs to open and close the scanning glass to allow for book page flipping. The borderless glass plate opens automatically after each scan to the user defined angle. The speed at which the glass plate opens and closes is also user adjustable.
When the glass plate is completely open, the operator has the option to work manually with almost no force required. The glass plate stays put in every position and the pressure exerted on the book is manually defined by the operator. When the stop button on the right side of the keyboard is activated, all motors stop immediately. The operation can later be resumed after the disruption is removed.
All motor operations are available via ScanWizard as well as via the six buttons on the keyboard at the front of the scanner. When the stop button on the right side of the keyboard is activated, all motors stop immediately. The operation can later be resumed after the disruption is removed.
Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional Book Scanner - Functions & Features
Functions, features and options available on the Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional book scanner.
Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional Book Scanner - Functions
- Overhead book scanner for A1+ formats
- High resolution line sensor with 600 x 600 dpi
- True scan technology, not a digicam substitute
- Maximum document size 635 x 914 mm (25 x 36 inch)
- Operation in dark mode enhances scan quality and improves operation through less light reflection
- Live preview function shows the document position in live video for optimal placement
- Book cradle supports books up to 30 kg/70 lbs.
- Thickness 20 cm/8" with glass plate and 25 cm/10" without glass plate
- 180° and V-shaped 140° scanning with or without glass plate in one device
- Motorized glass plate can lift 20 cm/8" and open to fully vertical
- Open client interface for operation with BSW, BCS-2 and other 3rd party Software
- Laser assisted book fold correction - Scan bound documents without annoying shadows
- Effortless manual mode for scanning delicates objects
- Optimize images without rescanning, real time display of scanned images
- Automatic finger and thumb removal
- Automatic Crop & Deskew
- Digital color balance - wide color gamut: supports sRGB, Adobe RGB, native RGB
- Automatic white balance and black value
- Scan2USB -- Direct output to the integrated USB-Port
- Scan2Net® -- Output to SMB, FTP, Printer, Email
- Output formats: Multipage PDF (PDF/A) &TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNM, PNG, BMP,
TIFF (Raw, G3, G4, LZW, JPEG) and many more
Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional Book Scanner - Features
- 21 inch full HD color multitouch screen for simplified operation
- Large 27 inch 4K preview screen
- Desktop Model, smallest footprint in the industrie
- User interface configurable in over 20 languages
- Intel® CoreTM Gen 8 processor, 240GB SSD, 8GB RAM
- LED lamps, no warm up, IR/UV free
- Can be used as a standalone device without an external PC
- Integrated, virus protected 64 bit Linux operating system
- OS independent, runs with Windows 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- Uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Scan2Net® technology
- Complies to FADGI *** and ISO 19264-1 guidelines
- Excellent energy efficiency, CEC Level VI
- Remote maintenance and analysis
- Ships in two parts, fits through smallest door
Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional Book Scanner - Options
- S2N-FSC -- Foot Switch for scanner, hardware accessory for batch scanning
- BSW-P-BE5-02 -- Batch Scan Wizard Pro License for Bookeye 5 V1A
- Scan2OCR -- Background OCR option for Scan2Net scanners (Only in connection with Batch Scan Wizard)
- Scan2ICC -- Subscription for ICC color management and profiles
- BE5-V1A-SP12M -- Full Coverage Warranty -- Up to 5 years free spare parts & more
Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional Book Scanner - Applications
Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional book scanner demonstrates its full productivity when implemented in large scale digitization projects. In conjunction with various specialized software packages such as Batch Scan Wizzard, BCS-2® and Goobi UCC, all requirements of current and future digitization projects can be met.
Applications where the Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional Book Scanner is the best fit
- Digitization projects requiring formats of up to DINA1+, 25 * 36"
- Scanning large and small books, heavy and light; using one scanner
- Preservation of fragile, partially destroyed and delicate documents other than books,
such as maps, drawings and other large documents
- When light exposure (visible, UV and IR) needs to be minimized
- When quality requirements call for a real scanner, not a digicam
- BE5-V2 and BE5-V3 if book or document size is DINA2 or less
- WT25 and WT12 flatbed scanners for smaller, thinner documents
- WT12-SPECTRUM for applications requiring VIS, UV, IR illumination
- WT36-ART for scanning artwork, framed or unframed
- WT36/48/60CL scanners for single sheets of normal condition
- WT36/48 scanners for single sheets of all conditions
Explanation Video: Scan versus Picture
Explanation Video: IT-Security of Scan2Net® Scanners
Explanation Video: IT-Security of Scan2Net® Scanners
|原稿规格||A1+ (635 x 914 毫米)|
|光 源||白光 LED，根据 IEC 62471 进行测试，无红外线/紫外线辐射
|光学分辨率||600 x 600 dpi|
|硬件分辨率||600 x 600 dpi|
|色 深||48位彩色, 16位灰度|
|扫描速度||DIN A1+ @ 150 dpi: 1.2 秒
DIN A1+ @ 200 dpi: 1.5 秒
DIN A1+ @ 300 dpi: 2.1 秒
DIN A1+ @ 400 dpi: 2.8 秒
DIN A1+ @ 600 dpi: 4.1 秒
|档案格式||多页 PDF (PDF/A) 及 TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNM, PNG, BMP, TIFF (Raw, G3, G4, LZW, JPEG),
AutoCAD DWF, JBIG, DjVu, DICOM, PCX, Postscript, EPS, Raw data 原始数据 或更多
噪音：少於 48 dB(A)（提升和打开电机）/少於 42 dB(A)（扫描）/少於 33 dB(A)（待机）
|电源要求||100 - 240 V AC，47 - 63赫兹 (外接电源，ECO标准CEC V级)
功耗：少於 0.5 瓦（睡眠）/1.5 瓦（待机）/
120 W（准备扫描）/200 W（扫描）
|体积 (宽x深x高)||900 x 900 x 1160公分|
|重 量||90 公斤|
德国 Image Access Bookeye 5 V1A A1+自动书本扫描仪
- 品 牌： IMAGE ACCESS
- 型 号： Bookeye 5 V1A
- 库存状态： 有现货